Up to 881 Sq. Ft.
Features & Amenities
- Spacious one, two, and three-bedroom apartments
- Chef-style kitchens with stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops and tile backsplash
- Kitchen island with pendant lighting and USB outlets
- Elegant bathrooms featuring granite countertops and glass-enclosed soaking tubs
- Front load washer and dryer included
- Private Patio/Balcony
- Large Walk-in closets
- Vinyl wood plank flooring
- Ceiling Fan in Living and Bedrooms
- Double sink vanities in select residences
- Individual central heating and air
- Elevated 9' ceilings
Apartment: # 3406-203
Starting at: $2,824
Starting at $2,824
Have a question?
Great place to live!- Anthony T.
Glen Oaks Apartments is just a beautiful place to live close to the parkway and the Jersey Shore.. Full of amenities like clubhouse, fitness center, pool and concierge trash pick up at your door. The Apartments and grounds and are very well maintained. The office staff is very helpful and nice. And maintenance staff is on top of things if you should have any issues that need to be addressed. A beautiful place to live!- Maria M.
My sister and I toured this community looking for her new apartment. We love it! The apartments are so spacious & the design is amazing. She can't wait to move in and use all of the amenities!!- Kayla W.
As someone who was born and raised in NJ, this community is one of the nicest I have seen in a while!! I can't wait to move in!- Valerie
This community is beautiful! I was blown away by the design of the leasing center and clubhouse. The fitness center was a great size and I can't wait to use the co-working space. The kitchen was much larger than I anticipated and the layout of the two bedrooms made the apartment feel so spacious. Let's talk about the closets! WOW! I thought it was a nice unexpected touch to use glass enclosed showers in both bathrooms, definitely made it feel more luxurious.- Morgan P.
Prices and special offers valid for new residents only. Pricing and availability subject to change at any time.